m4l3z wrote:Like what would you love to see software-wise, feature-wise, community-wise ..etc
* More Ableton/Bitwig style clip launch style loop sequencing - game-changing performance mechanics
* Beatmatching software for module music - so much classic hardcore techno, breakbeat hardcore, jungle, dnb, chiptune and more mods out there 
* Composers Desktop Project LV2
* An audio log/journal utility that does Opus. 
* Innovation in MIDI routing - more intuitive methods of automating send/insert patching. I can't really describe that until I get around to creating the like in Moony.lv2 or such..
 there is Chipdisco
, with track muting, beatmatching and pitch alteration, but it's mono (left=cue, right=live) and buggy.
 there is fmedia
, which does things like dynamic normalisation, but it doesn't have a GUI on Linux.
I'll be having a look at the LA wiki in the future, hopefully once OpenID login is fixed. I've spent many hundreds of hours working on my own wiki
so there's a lot to update to a more 'central' information repo.